Project Manager - Financial Institutions
- GBP30000 - GBP55000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
Project Manager - Financial Institutions - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager within the Financial Institutions Sector for a Global leading multi-disciplinary consultancy. A chance to join the London based Advisory team as a Project Manager and work with blue chip clients across all forms of infrastructure including transport, energy, utilities, oil and gas.
You will be responsible for supporting the Partners in delivering high level business advisory commissions. The work will involve a combination of activity, from project management to writing reports and presentations, as well as analysing data and stakeholder management. With growth in this sector our client is looking to bring on two new hires, giving you the opportunity to shape your role and find your own niche.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package + Bonus
- Experience in either highways or conventional energy generation
- A degree in a relevant subject
- A desire to deliver excellence at all times and improve on every project
- Interest in the infrastructure project finance advisory field and a desire to develop expertise in this area
- Very high quality written communications (reports, presentations etc.) and an eye for detail
- Another European Language is desirable
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: ARe1269811 or contact me on 02074782500.