Project Manager (MRT)
- SGD $8,000 - 11,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 10th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt recruitment is currently assisting a large and highly reputable A1 main contractor MNC on their search for a Senior Project Manager. The client is currently working on one of Singapore’s largest civil projects and has a number of other large civil projects around Singapore.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in heavy civil works including roads, bridges, MRT, deep excavation or ground improvement. Candidates with tunnelling and more specifically have shaft work experience are encouraged to apply.
- At least 15 years construction experience.
- Commercially minded – Ability to make large executive decisions on behalf on the company.
- MRT/Civil/infrastructure project experience is essential
- Civil Engineering degree – PE Board recognised.
The client is looking for a candidate that has spent a number of years in their current role and is looking for a long-term move to further their career.
Interested candidates please apply online or email a CV to email@example.com