Project Manager - PM Consultancy - Civil Projects
- Attractive salary pkg on offer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 20th July 2017
- Job Type
A leading project management consultancy in Auckland is looking for experienced Project Managers to run civil and infrastructure projects across the region including road, water, rail and land development assignments. The role is suited to someone with at least 5 years Project Management experience who is looking to get ahead with their project management career in the professional services environment and work on the best projects in the region.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working closely with design and engineering teams on design and construction methodologies
- Act as engineering representative and contract administrator
- Management of main contractor scope of works
- Managing the project programme and cost plan.
- Building strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders
- Conduct feasibility and investigation works on future projects
Key requirements include;
- Civil Engineering or similarly relevant degree
- Experience working in an engineering consultancy or professional services PM role
- Solid understanding of civil type projects with specific experience in design, construction methodology, programming and commercial/contractual management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to manage a broad range of stakeholders.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work with a great bunch of like minded professional people and fast track their career on some of the largest projects in the region. For further information or to register your interest please contact Andrew Stevenson on +64 21 031 5280 or apply online using the link below