Project Manager - Water
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 30th September 2016
- Job Type
Project Manager - Water
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside an industry leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who is responsible for some of the largest and most forward thinking projects in London. Due to an influx of major Water Capital Investment projects this consultancy is looking to grow its team by sourcing a Project Manager to join the Water, Energy and Utilities department in the London office. Being seconded to the client's offices you will be exposed to the other side of the industry, whilst reporting back to your Director.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. You will be liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable projects to progress without delay, within budget and to the clients quality expectations. The role will be challenging and rewarding as the Project Manager will cover the full 360 pre and post contract project life cycle and deliver projects within a framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations This is a career changing opportunity to join a team working on multi billion pound UK water projects with a blue chip client.
£40,000 - £60,000 depending on level + attractive benefits package + bonus
- MRICS qualified or other relevant Chartered Institute
- Degree qualified in Project Management or relevant business discipline
- Expertise in utilising contracts such as the NEC3 suite
- Track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a Project Management perspective
- Experience in civils/building and/or mechanical and electrical project delivery
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: ARe1270450