- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 10th February 2016
- Job Type
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Project Manager to join a skilled construction team delivering roading projects in the Auckland region
We are seeking a positive and motivated Project Manager with a proven track record in the construction and project management of roading and related infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for managing tendered contracts from acceptance to completion. We are looking for someone technically minded with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the clients, engineers and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A BEng in Civil Engineering
- Expertise across the various roading specialities - drainage, utilities, surfacing, paving
- Proven experience running projects up to $2 million.
- Excellent computer literacy - proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project. Experience using RAMM would be advantageous.
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate your team to meet project deadlines.
- A solid understanding of, and full commitment to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and knowledge of NZS 3910.
- Currently residing in and eligible to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a key role with a busy and dynamic company where you will be across the full project life cycle. This business is seeing strong growth at present and alongside this comes excellent opportunities to develop your career. A competitive package is on offer.
If this sounds like you, please call Amy Welch at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat – 09 303 9093