- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th March 2016
- Job Type
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join a skilled construction team delivering a major piece of roading infrastructure.
We are seeking a positive and motivated Project Manager with a proven track record in the construction and project management of major earthworks, roading and related infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the project and must be a strong leader, able to motivate and drive your team forward. We are looking for someone technically minded with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the Project Team, client representatives, sub-contractors, foremen and external consultants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- 5 years + experience as Project Manager on major infrastructure projects.
- Expertise across the various roading specialities - drainage, utilities, surfacing, paving
- Proven experience running projects over NZ$20 million.
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Strong communication and technical skills
- A solid understanding of, and commitment to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and knowledge of NZS 3910.
- Be contractually aware, confident in managing key relationships and be a skilled negotiator.
- Currently residing in and eligible to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a key role working on a critical piece of highway infrastructure, with multiple stakeholders and a large amount of public interest. This is the project that will take your career to the next level. A competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please call Amy Welch at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat – 09 303 9093