- GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 17th October 2016
- Job Type
Project Manager - Residential Developer and Investment Firm - Refurbishment and New Build Developments - London & UK
Salary up to £65,000 per annum.
Corporate benefits package + car allowance/travel expenses.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working exclusively with one of the UK's top development, investment and management companies that is looking for a professional Project Manager to join their Project and Development team based in London.
You will be responsible for all technical and construction related phases of their developments whilst managing external consultants and working closely with the Director of Projects and Commercial Manager.
They have a key focus on residential schemes ranging in value from £1-25 million which include new build schemes, commercial to residential conversions and refurbishments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress quickly within a forward thinking client side environment where you will get hands on exposure and responsibility of residential schemes.
What's on offer…?
* Competitive salary.
* Corporate benefits package.
* Opportunity to work on some of the markets most prestigious schemes.
Project Management Requirements:
* Degree qualified.
* Clean drivers licence.
* Ability to travel around the UK.
* Experience working on similar sized residential schemes.
* Experience working for a residential developer or house builder and/or consultancy.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format if you are interested in this role. If you have any questions please call Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1270629.