- Middle East & North Africa, Saudi Arabia
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a multinational construction company, part of a diversified group of companies with global reach, operating in 18 countries worldwide from its base in Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a Project Manager to take on key projects, ensuring they are delivered on time within budget, scope and quality.
- Support/coordinate with department managers to ensure availability and allocation of resources.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Validate changes to the project scope, schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance/Report to management as needed.
- Successfully manage relationship with and between all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Project Manager position.
- Should have proven track records of strong interpersonal skills: leadership, Motivation, Communication, Influencing, Team building, Political and cultural awareness, Negotiation, Trust building, Conflict management and coaching.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential, Arabic is STRONG PLUS