- NZD $90,000 - 120,000 per annum + car and package
- New Zealand, Bay of Plenty
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 9th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are seeking x2 experienced Project Managers to join a busy civil infrastructure firm in the Tauranga region. Project wise they undertake large scale commercial and residential subdivisions, roading, water and bulk earthworks assignments valued up to $50m and are generally regarded as being the experts in their area.
Required skills for this role are
- Tertiary or trade qualifications in engineering or construction management
- Excellent technical understanding of civil construction projects with a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar market.
- Well developed leadership skills, with the ability to lead and drive project teams to achieve successful outcomes.
This company has a fantastic current workload and strong customer relationships with the majority of their work coming from repeat clients. This will ensure they capitalize on the projected future opportunities around the region. Career development wise they have invested significant resources into ensuring their employees at all levels of the business have clear and defined career paths.
For more information regarding the above roles please contact Rob Groves on 0064 (0) 2102 309 223.