- SGD $8,000 - 10,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
Our Client is a local and expanding main contractor which we are assisting in their search for a Project Manager. You will be in charge of the project execution and timely delivery while communicating and coordinating with consultants and sub-contractors. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on various residential/commercial/industrial projects. This could also be the ideal role for an Assistant PM to move into a more senior role and take on more responsibility.
- Diploma or Degree in Building Construction/Civil/Structural Engineering
- 8+ years working experience.
- Knowledge of Singapore building codes and regulations.
- Experience managing projects within the residential, commercial or industrial space is essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information please apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org