Quantity Surveyor, Aviation
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
Quantity Surveyor, Aviation, London.
Cobalt Recruitment is working along side an industry leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who is responsible for some of the largest and most forward thinking projects in London. Due to an influx of major Aviation projects this consultancy is looking to grow its team by sourcing a number of Quantity Surveyors to join the Aviation department in the London office. Being seconded to the client's offices you will be exposed to the other side of the industry, whilst reporting back to your Director.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for providing competent and professional quantity surveying expertise supporting Capital Programme Investment Delivery across a number of key projects. This is a career changing opportunity to join a team working on multi billion pound UK Aviation projects with blue chip clients.
£40,000 - £60,000 depending on level + Attractive benefits package + Bonus
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
- Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages/contracts utilising NEC3
- MRICS and extensive experience and or CIPS with an in depth experience of maintaining contract compliance and driving value through the supply chain within complex construction projects
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: ARe1270532.