Quantity Surveyor - high end residential
- GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 23rd May 2017
- Job Type
Quantity Surveyor - High-end Residential Development Management - London
A prime London high-end residential property development and turnkey company are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor for their office in London. They deliver prime London high-end residential schemes from initial concept through to FF&E completion and have an expanding portfolio of projects.
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus (dependant on experience)
The successful candidate will be joining a small but forward thinking business at a crucial yet exciting stage. They are actively expanding the team to deliver a number of residential development projects with construction values of between £3 million and £15 million. The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director working closely to drive the business forward through cost management, contract admin, cost reports, tender reports and contract admin. You will get full exposure to the project life-cycle running schemes with the Managing Director from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a consultative, client focused high-end residential environment. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is passionate about developing prime real estate in London.
- Proven Cost Management and Contract Administration skills
- Consultancy or developer background
- Good experience in delivering high specification turnkey projects valued between £3 million and £15 million.
- Ability to work in a close knit team and handle full responsibility of projects.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV in Word format.