- Auckland, North Shore
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 9th October 2016
- Job Type
This multi-disciplinary company who offer a range of services to the residential sector are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is looking to broaden their range of skills and knowledge.
Joining the existing team of Quantity Surveyors, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure and experience in a variety of professional services including:
- Investigating and reporting of building defects/failures
- Construction Compliance Issues
- Building repair methodology
- Value engineering and feasibility studies
- Tender preparation, contract negotiation and ongoing contract administration
- Material take-offs and preparing Bills of Quantities
- Project Management
This role is ideal for a Quantity Surveyor who has a couple of years experience within residential construction, new build, renovations, repairs and/or maintenance.
Previous working history in New Zealand is preferred.
Contact Bronwyn – email@example.com or phone 09 303 9093