- GBP35000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 29th September 2016
- Job Type
This consultancy, specialising in project management and cost consultancy, are looking for a number of Quantity Surveyors to join their experienced and growing team. This is an opportunity to work with a well known consultancy and a wide range of clients on large new build and refurbishment projects. Sectors vary within the company and include commercial, health, education, residential, hotel, leisure, heritage and many more.
Salary is dependent on experience plus benefits
Good team building environment
If appointed as their new Quantity Surveyor you will handle the cost management of their projects. This will be from pre contract estimates and tendering through to variations and final account settlement. In addition you will utilise your cost knowledge in high level advising of clients on potential developments or their current real-estate asset portfolio. If you are completing your apc they will help you become chartered and consultants at any level will have the opportunity for career progression.
- MRICS Qualification desirable
- More than 2 years' quantity surveying experience
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
This is an excellent and sought after opportunity to join a growing consultancy, exposing you to a variety of impressive projects.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Charlotte MacGregor at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2526