- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a well known main contractor who is looking to grow its team in North London.
This company is looking for an enthusiastic, commercial inclined Managing, Senior and Project Quantity Surveyors with experience of new build residential housing around London.
- Responsible for commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
- Cost valuation reporting
- Submission and negotiations of final accounts
- A suitable and recognised qualification in building would be an advantage
- Ambitious and innovative long term team player
The position offers excellent prospects, salary and range of benefits including private healthcare, pension, 26 days annual leave, and car allowance/business mileage.
If you are currently looking for a new exciting position, please apply online with your current CV.