Revit Draftsman – Building Services
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
A leading Christchurch engineering consultancy require an experienced MEP Revit Draftsman to join their busy drafting team.
Projects areas include hospital, retail, office, retirement villages, and sports facilities.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and experienced with Revit.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in the preparation of building services drawings (ducting, pipework, lighting, and power systems).
This consultancy prides itself on delivering the best possible service to clients, while treating their employees well by providing training and a range of projects. Current staff enjoy the social culture and competitive remuneration packages on offer.
If you’re interested in learning more, please send through your CV for a confidential conversation.