- SGD $6,000 - 7,500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 1st March 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a A1 main contractor specializing in heavy Civil/Infrastructure projects in Singapore. They are in search of a qualified WSHO to come on board and manage the health and safety aspects of their growing business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fresh project and help implement new measures to ensure the smooth and safe progress of on-going and awarded projects.
- Registered WSHO/ECO with the MOM.
- At least 3 years working as a WSHO for an LTA project.
- Enthusiastic, self driven and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and positive attitude
- Able to start in short notice is preferred.
Interested applicants please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.