Senior Building Surveyor/Associate Partner
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension + Healthcare
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 23rd August 2017
- Job Type
SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR/ASSOCIATE PARTNER
A leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy are seeking a MRICS Senior Building Surveyor/Associate Partner to join a team focusing on private high-end residential and student housing markets.
This is an opportunity to work landed estates, livery companies, developers, the world's largest bank and high net-worth individuals.
Looking for a driven individual wanting to progress their career quickly to a senior level and manage their own portfolio of clients and projects.
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
- Development Monitoring
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
- Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Strong consultancy experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
- RICS qualified with a minimum 2 years PQE
- Client facing & driven personality
To apply for this role or for further information on this position please apply online with send an updated CV or contact 02074782500 quoting the reference TMu1276086.