Senior Building Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 31st August 2016
- Job Type
MRICS Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - London - Multi Disciplinary Consultancy
Salary up to £60,000 plus benefits package.
Cobalt is working very closely with one of the UK's top multi-disciplinary consultancy's that provide a highly professional service to various clients in the market. This company provides a fantastic opportunity for a chartered building surveyor up to senior level to join its Central London office.
This building consultancy team focuses on providing project and professional advice to various clients covering the commercial (retail, office, industrial), residential, education and health care markets.
This is a key role within the business where you will be responsible for adding value to the existing team whilst supporting the more junior members of the team. You will need to be able to combine you technical skills and knowledge whilst maintaining and developing new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well known consultancy that can provide career progression whilst working on a wide variety of projects increasing your project knowledge and awareness.
What's on offer…?
* Fast career progression.
* Opportunity to work across a number of sectors.
* Variety of professional and project management work.
* Competitive salary plus benefits package.
* Rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with like minded individuals.
Building Surveying Requirements:
* Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
* Degree qualified.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Professional (party wall, dilapidation reports etc), project and contracts administration experience.
* Experience working within a consultancy firm.
Apply online with your CV directly or contact Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1269802 for more details.