Senior Building Surveyor
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 14th June 2017
- Job Type
Senior Building Surveyor MRICS
A leading London based building consultancy that provides a range of project management and professional services across the residential property sector, has a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor to join their London office during their period of increased growth and expanding pipeline of projects.
£50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits Package + Structured Bonus Scheme
(dependant on experience)
This building consultancy is looking for a confident and driven individual to join and take the lead of a team at their London office. Their sector coverage includes commercial but predominately focuses on residential premises. A large proportion of this role will involve leading a professional team and working on your own; depending on the size and complexity of the projects that range in value from £50,000 to £1.5 million. You will be providing a full range of building surveying services from pre-acquisition surveys, dilapidation's, contract admin, party wall matters, reinstatement valuations and Landlord and Tenant advice.
The successful Building Surveyor will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously, be proactive in helping the team in the development of incoming projects and actively expand and develop their existing client base. You will be required to provide full building surveying services to the external clients and in house where required, reporting directly to the directors of the company.
- Member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Have detailed knowledge of various forms of construction, building pathology and relevant legislation.
- Excellent communication, management, client facing and business development skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel and AutoCAD
- Actively seeks out continuous self development, broadening knowledge and experience
- Ideally based in or near London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful building consultancy at a senior level, impart your experience and progress your career.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524