Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor
- GBP30000 - GBP42000 per annum + benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 10th October 2016
- Job Type
Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor; availability in both Birmingham & Nottingham.
£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
A prestigious multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking to grow its Building Surveying presence in both Birmingham & Nottingham with the addition of ambitious MRICS Chartered Building Surveyors.
Appointed as a Surveyor/ Senior Building Surveyor, you will be working across a variety of projects within the retail, education, commercial, leisure and healthcare sectors.
Day to day duties will include:
- Technical due diligence reports
- Pre-acquisitions surveys
- Project management
- Party wall matters
- Feasibility studies
- Condition surveys
- Contract administration
The appointed Building Surveyor must be able to demonstrate:
- A relevant RICS accreditation
- A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment
- Experience of contract administration, condition surveys, dilapidation's and party wall matters experience.
If this role is of interest then we would like to hear from you. Please apply online with your most recent CV in Word Format or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1270581 for more details.