Senior Construction Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum + + Bonus, + Car allowance + Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 19th September 2016
- Job Type
Job Title - Senior Construction Manager
Location - London
Salary - £65,000 / £80,000 + bonus + car allowance + an excellent benefits package
Cobalt is working with a specialist main contractor who has successfully delivered on numerous high end developments in some of the most exclusive areas in London. The majority of their projects are new build or refurbishment schemes going up to £20m in value.
- Working on Residential / Commercial Refurbishment/Restoration/Fit out project ranging from £1m to £5. .
- Ready to start high end residential projects in central London.
- Bring leadership and value to our increasing portfolio of live and ready to start high end residential projects in central London.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least 8 years construction project / construction management with experience in high end residential or commercial developments
- Refurbishment and Structural experience is vital
- CIOB or RICS accreditation.
- They will need strong awareness of construction details and design development
- Programme management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead Structural, Architectural & Interior design consultants through the design development within our budget constraints.
If you feel that this is the job for you please apply below.