Senior Design Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + Benefits Package + Bonus
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt is working along side one of the leading tier one contractors that is responsible for some of the biggest and most complex infrastructure projects in the world. With an annual turnover of close to £2 billion, they deliver regional and national framework contracts, new builds, refurbishment and fit out across a number of core markets.
The company are looking for a Senior Design Manager to join their Greater Manchester office to work on a cross sector of schemes within civil engineering. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of design proposals, manage and ensure effective briefing of the Design Team including management of any 3rd parties to make sure they meet all customer specifications.
This is an exciting role with excellent career progression and the chance to work with some of the top clients and professionals across London. There is a real cross section of projects adding variety to your portfolio.
- £60,000 - £70,000 + package
- Experience of at a senior level in delivering design services within civil engineering, ideally within highways, water & utilities.
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Knowledge of BIM
- Experience of most current forms of procurement.
Interviews are taking place now so for additional information or to register your interest in this position please apply online with your current CV or call Cobalt on 020 7478 2500 quoting the reference: LKy1274791