Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 29th January 2016
- Job Type
This mid-size consultancy is comprised of engineers, geologists, and technicians. With offices in Christchurch and Auckland, they provide a range of specialist services throughout New Zealand. They are currently in need of a Senior Geotechnical engineer to lead a variety of projects including land development, hydro power, civil infrastructure, and irrigation. Benefits include the option for twice yearly bonuses, an employee focused culture, and the freedom to run a team.
- 10+ years experience in a consulting environment.
- Ability to mentor and guide junior members both technically and professionally.
- Land development experience in the Canterbury region.
- Strong technical background.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in reports.
If you have a proven track record and are looking for a new opportunity in Christchurch, send through your CV to have a confidential chat.