Senior Planner ( Construction )
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + 6K Car, Health Insurance, Pension
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 12th October 2016
- Job Type
Senior Planning Engineer - (Derbyshire)
A Senior Planning Engineer is currently required by the construction division of leading main contractor who have long history in delivering projects across a broad range of build sectors. The Senior Planning Engineer will join their office based in Belper covering projects in the Midlands.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be responsible for build projects in across the Midlands with values ranging from £10M to over £50M. They will be site and office based and plays a key role in the projects delivery; they will work closely with the Project Manager and Head Planner and be responsible for tenders, project updates and be responsible for communicating the programme to the site team.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a growing team and they will report into the Planning Manager. They will work on the full life cycle of projects from tender through to completion, the split between tender and contract planning will be 50/50 split offering the successful candidate with a variety of work.
- Minimum of 6 years planning experience within a main contracting environment
- Strong understands of construction techniques and experience working on a wide variety of build projects.
- Experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects.
- Advanced Asta Powerproject skills
- Good team player
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 plus an attractive benefits package that comprises of an annual car allowance of £6,000 per annum, pension, private medical, life assurance, 36 day annual leave, flexible benefits scheme and other benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Liam Goodwin - 01273 915 985