- GBP65000 - GBP85000 per annum + Bonus Car, Pension, Health care
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 19th September 2016
- Job Type
Job Title -Senior Planning Engineer
Location - London
Salary level - £75K / £85k + Bonus + Travel to and from site each day.
- Project - High-End Residential ( High Rise 50 Storey )
- Location - Central London
- Project Value - £200 Million +
- Duration - 24 Month
- Details - Full Build, 50 Storey High Rise residential
I am looking for a Senior Planning Engineer to work at the £200M new build mixed development in the centre of London.
The project will be very high-end/high-spec 50 storey ( RC Frame ) residential tower with an ultra modern design and will incorporate terracotta, stone and glass as the main external cladding with the interior being finished to a very high standard.
My client is very proud of the design and is confident that this development will be one of London's most iconic buildings.
This is a permanent position with one of the world leading main contractors, so if this is something that sounds like it would be of interest and you would like to apply then please apply online or drop an email to email@example.com with your updated CV and we can arrange to have a telephone chat to discuss the role in more detail.