Senior Project Manager - Consultancy
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 1st March 2016
- Job Type
A leading specialist property and building consultancy are currently seeking a senior level professional to join their expanding project management team.
Originally working on a portfolio predominantly focused on new build and regeneration projects within the private and public sector this role is to be initially focussed on the healthcare sector. This consultancy offer a full range of project management services therefore full project life cycle experience through to delivery is vital.
The Project Management function within this organisation is currently a small and dynamic team with a huge potential to expand in the coming year. For the right individual this could be an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
Project Management experience from a Main Contractor and consultancy are being accepted, however the right individual would need to be client facing and have a strong working knowledge of NZS3910 contract.
- Relevant construction, science or design related degree or diploma.
- Approximately 10 years within project management.
- Experience across a number of sectors, but healthcare experience would be an advantage.
- NZS 3910 contract administration experience required.
This is an opportunity to become part of a growing team within an already well established and leading consultancy.
If you are interested in going forward for this position or would like to find out more information please apply online with an up to date CV or contact Matt Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MD1266223