SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd December 2015
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join a skilled construction team delivering a major piece of roading infrastructure.
We are seeking a positive and motivated Project Manager with a proven track record in the construction and project management of major earthworks, roading and related infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the project and must be a strong leader, able to motivate and drive your team forward. We are looking for someone technically minded with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with the Project Team, client representatives, sub-contractors, foremen and external consultants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Industry related degree such as a B.Eng or similar.
- 5 years + experience as Project Manager on bulk earthworks and roading projects.
- Proven experience running projects over NZ$10 million.
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Strong communication and technical skills
- A solid understanding of, and commitment to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Currently residing in and eligible to work in NZ.
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a key role working on a critical piece of highway infrastructure, with multiple stakeholders and a large amount of public interest. This is the project that will take your career to the next level. A competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please call Amy Welch at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat – 09 303 9093