Senior Project Manager
- NZD $110,000 - 130,000 per annum
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 17th August 2015
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager- Consultancy
A leading specialist property and building consultancy are currently seeking a senior level professional to join their expanding project management team. The need is due to a rapid increase in work and you will be running a $50m remediation project from the get go. The consultancy offer a full range of project management services therefore full project life cycle experience through to delivery is vital.
The Project Management function within this organisation is currently a small and dynamic team with a huge potential to expand in the coming year. For the right individual this could be an excellent opportunity to progress your career by playing a vital part in the development of this team.
Project Management experience from a Main Contractor within the weather tightness/ remediation industry would also be acceptable however the right individual would need to be client facing and have a strong working knowledge of NZS3910 contract.
- Relevant construction, science or design related degree or diploma.
- Approximately 10-15 years within project management
- Prior experience managing weather tightness projects.
- Experience within the residential/education sectors required
- 3910 contract administration experience required.
This is an opportunity to become part of a growing team within an already well established and leading consultancy.
If you are interested in going forward for this position or would like to find out more information please apply online with an up to date CV or contact Robyn Pettitt at email@example.com quoting reference number RPe1263347