Senior Project Manager
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Senior Level Project Manager - Central London Office - Residential and Mixed Use Developments
Salary is up to £70,000 per annum.
Plus corporate benefits package.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working with one of the top medium sized property and construction consultancies within the UK. They are providing a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Project Manager at associate level to join their highly established team based in the City of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their Project Management career quickly whilst working with some of London's most prestigious developers in the market.
You would be responsible for working with their high end residential and mixed use clients on multi-million pound development schemes in Central London. You will have full hands on responsibility of projects ensuring that a successful and professional service is delivered to all clients.
As a top organisation in the market they are able to provide a professional yet fun working environment with all the support you will need to develop your career.
What's on offer…?
* Competitive salary.
* Corporate benefits package including: pension, bonus and car allowance.
* Regular salary reviews.
* Professional subscriptions fees paid.
* Opportunity to progress your career quickly.
Project Management Requirements:
* Degree qualified (or equivalent).
* MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB.
* Significant experience working within a consultancy organisations.
* Ability to maintain and develop professional client relationships.
* Experience working on residential, hotel, leisure, commercial or mixed use schemes.
* Excellent communication skills.
Apply online with your CV directly or contact Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number: AoB1272083 for more details.