Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD $120,000 - 140,000 per annum + package benefits
- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 22nd June 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working on behalf of a well established Civil Construction Contractor who are seeking an Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy Auckland team.
In this role, you will oversee the QS team and work with the Project Managers and Operations/Commercial Manager to accurately manage both pre and post contract duties across their various projects.
The initial project is one of Auckland best known and largest contracts currently underway. A mix of Civil and Build experience would be an advantage. However, our client will consider applications from both backgrounds.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
• 8 + years practical experience
• Contractually aware with a sound working knowledge of NZ3910.
• Tendering experience
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Initiative and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills, and ability to work to deadlines
This role offers a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities. With a flexible but professional culture, driven and innovative employees will flourish within this business.
For more information regarding the above role please contact Rob Groves on 02102 309 223 or email a copy of your CV to Rgroves@cobaltrecruitment.com