Senior Quantity Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 18th May 2017
- Job Type
Senior Quantity Surveyor - MRICS - Leading Real Estate and Property Consultancy - Commercial Projects - Central London
Salary up to £60,000 per annum.
Package: Car Allowance + Bonus + Corporate Benefits Package.
Cobalt is providing a very rare and exciting opportunity to work for one of the markets leading commercial property consultancies. They are looking for a professionally Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their London team at Senior Level. This is where you will specialise in providing a professional cost consultancy services to prestigious commercial clients in Central London.
This is an integral part of Project and Cost Consultancy business unit where you will be working on high end commercial office refurbishments including CAT A and B fit outs within a portfolio of London's trophy buildings.
Quantity Surveying responsibilities include day-to-day running of the cost consultancy business unit whilst providing a professional service to existing clients, managing a team and developing new business.
As a top consultancy in the industry they will offer an excellent working and social environment with exceptional prospects for career development.
Quantity Surveying Requirements:
* Degree qualified.
* Consultancy experience.
* Commercial fit out experience.
* Ability to maintain and develop new business.
* Ability to manage others.
What's on offer…?
* Competitive salary.
* Excellent benefits package.
* RICS subscriptions.
* Flexible working on offer.
* Continual Progression (next level would be Director).
* Internal and external training programmes.
Apply online with your CV in word format or call Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2500 quoting reference number AoB1274395 for more details.