Senior Quantity Surveyor
- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 12th October 2016
- Job Type
Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - Hampshire
Salary - £55,000 / £70,000 + an excellent benefits package
Cobalt is working with a main contractor who handles facilities management for the Army garrisons across Salisbury Plain and Aldershot. They are delivering a construction and refurbishment programme of offices, technical buildings, dining centres, messes and community facilities as well as more than 11,000 single ensuite bedrooms.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will commercially support the team with:
- providing contractual advice, determining risks, maximising opportunities
- identification of risks and opportunities and evaluation of options
- maintaining a robust and consistent change control processes on the project
- budget preparation
- pricing and rating variations and compensation events.
The ideal candidate will have an experience in similar role within Construction sector and also have knowledge of trade packages and managing lump sum contracts.
Experience within Defence sector would be beneficial.
Company vehicle & fuel card
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidayswith the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
- BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family)
- Pension Plan
If you are currently considering a move, and feel that you be a good fit for this role please apply below.