SENIOR SITE SUPERVISOR – ROAD MAINTENANCE
- New Zealand, Otago
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 17th January 2016
- Job Type
Excellent opportunity for a very experienced Site Supervisor to join a skilled road maintenance team.
Our client is a leading civil contractor with an emphasis on major roading projects. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver to a very high standard and understand that their people play a major part in the company’s success. Due to the continual growth they are seeing, there is an opportunity for a highly experienced Site Supervisor to be based in the Otago region.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, balanced, reasonable and decisive. Previous road maintenance experience at supervisory level is essential for this role, with significant time spent in winter maintenance in particular. Our client is looking for someone with loads of energy that leads from the front and is committed to top quality delivery. You will be working alongside a highly motivated and enthusiastic project team, and a very competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant winter maintenance experience.
- Strong communication and technical skills.
- A proven ability to lead and motivate your crew.
- A solid understanding of, and commitment to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Currently residing in and eligible to work in NZ, with preference given to candidates currently located in Coastal Otago.
This is an exciting opportunity to take up a key role with a growing business, where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
If this sounds like you, please call Amy Welch at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat – 09 303 9093