Senior Structural Engineer - Mentor and technical lead
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Planning Engineering
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment has been recruiting specialists in Design space since 2009. We are now recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a specialised medium sized engineering consultancy.
Your role within the company is a varied and exciting position that will consist of working on end to end Commercial and Residential projects as well as providing technical expertise to the younger engineers.
The position is will be split into 60% technical design and 40% the mentoring and developing of the younger members of a team. A fantastic opportunity to combine technical and managerial skills. You do not need to be chartered for this position.
What's in for you:
- Working under some very well experienced structural engineers to help develop your technical ability.
- Variety of projects.
- Management and mentoring of younger staff.
- Car Park
- Excellent pay and remuneration with regular reviews
- Great Auckland Location
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within New Zealand.
- BE specialising in structural
- Technical expertise and attention to detail
- Strong project delivery capability
- Excellent communication
- Providing technical mentoring and leadership to our junior engineers.
A very rare role that combines soft and technical skills and would be an excellent position for someone looking for that new challenge. For more information or to apply please contact James Brownlee on email@example.com or call 09 3039093