Senior Structural Engineer - Office Manager
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 23rd November 2015
- Job Type
A well known multidisciplinary is looking for a CPEng Structural Engineer to develop and grow its presense in Auckland. Located right in the heart of the CBD you will be tasked with developing the Auckland office, hiring staff and delivering projects. With and existing client base demanding work in Auckland you will have projects in the Commercial and Residential space to start work on straight away.
It is not often an opportunity comes along like this where you get a opportunity like this.
You will need:
- Working knowledge of NZ codes and standards
- CPEng in Structural Engineering
- 8+ years experience
- Strong seismic experience.
- Excellent communication ability and strong, detailed report writing.
- Be able to lead and drive a team to deliver projects.
- You will have the business and technical skills along with passion to grow the office with the support of the company Directors.
This is a role has the potential to turn into the position of Auckland Director and company shares will also be on the table,
Get in touch for more information or apply for immediate consideration.