- New Zealand, Auckland
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 17th October 2016
- Job Type
This well-established fit-out contractor is looking for an energetic and experienced Site Manager to join their Auckland-based team.
A reputation for delivering quality projects has led to a consistent pipeline of projects within the hospitality, leisure & recreation and retail industries.
Reporting to accessible and hands-on directors, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the site team
- Overseeing and upholding tight health and safety regulations
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager and keeping relevant documentation updated
- Organising materials & subcontractors
Our ideal Site Manager:
- Preferably comes from a trade background
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity on fast-paced fit out projects
- Familiar with NZ Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations
Competitive salary + car on offer.
Please contact Bronwyn – 09 303 9093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org