Structural Design Engineer
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 3rd December 2015
- Job Type
This iconic structural engineering consultancy is looking for intermediate structural design engineers for both their Christchurch and Queenstown offices to keep up with the amount of excellent projects on the horizon for next year. This consultancy only takes the best engineers, so you’ll have to prove that you are indeed a top performer with strong technical skills and the ability to interact with clients. In return, you’ll work alongside engineers with decades of experience and technical knowledge on the best projects in New Zealand.
- 3+ years of recent seismic design experience in New Zealand.
- Experience designing commercial buildings, with strong technical abilities.
- Creative and solutions-focused approach to your work.
- Hard working and passionate about structural engineering.
This opportunity won’t last long due to the high level of interest, so get in touch now for a discussion around starting in the new year. If you meet the above requirements, please send through your CV and get in touch for a confidential chat. Direct any questions to