Structural Drafter - intermediate / senior
- NZD $60,000 - 90,000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th July 2017
- Job Type
Seismic rehabilitation specialists with a focus on earthquake engineering projects globally. Involved in the strengthening and upgrading of several iconic structures throughout New Zealand.
An opening exists in the drafting team where you will have the chance to provide the documentation for a range of interesting projects. You'll become familiar with all types of structural detailing, including timber, reinforced concrete, and steel.
• Specific structural drafting experience, preferably in a New Zealand environment.
• Able to work independently and also provide guidance to junior team members.
• Above average communication skills, both written and spoken.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV to anyone until we've discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's Engineering Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.