Structural Drafter/ Technician
- New Zealand
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 22nd November 2015
- Job Type
Cobalt's client a leading multi disciplinary consultancy currently requires an Structural Technician to join its North Shore based office. A true multidisciplinary where you will gain expose to not only Structural projects but also Fire, Geotechnical and Civil.
Projects range from high end residential, commercial and industrial along with continuous training provided to the successful individual. This role is an opportunity to work for a company who is invested in your professional development and creating a solid career path.
- Experience in structural detailing
- Extensive AutoCAD experience and ability, with experience in Revit preferable
- Understanding of good design practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- Aptitude to learn new tools / software as required
- Desire to maintain professional knowledge through up skilling and on-going training and/or development.
If your looking for a fresh change and exciting opportunity apply now for immediate consideration. Start dates in the new year will be considered.