- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 6th September 2015
- Job Type
Has your career progression stalled? Working solely on residential projects? Or perhaps you are just stuck on boring projects that aren't challenging you technically?
A specialist Structural Consultancy, renowned as being a market leading consultancy across the country, currently has a role for a Structural Engineer to join its high performing Auckland team. There is a clear career pathway all the way to the top; varied, technically challenging projects; and a great company culture.
The role will see you working on project delivery for commercial, education, residential apartments and high rise structures, including design and analysis, as well as providing guidance to junior members of the team.
If not already Chartered, as an approved IPENZ PDP partner, the consultancy will provide you all the assistance you require to achieve this.
This is a business that revolves around the quality of its people, with the highly experienced, enthusiastic and professional team constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation. To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 4 years experience in structural design of which at least 2 years MUST have been gained in New Zealand.
- To be experienced in the detailed design and analysis of buildings using ETABS, SAP 2000 and/or SPACE GASS.
- To have extensive seismic design experience.
- To have sound knowledge of NZ building /structural codes and/or ACI/UBC codes.
- Be a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or working towards.
- To be self-motivated with a real passion for Structural Engineering.
- To be both commercially and technically focused.
- To have a passion for innovation and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a market leading consultancy that has an excellent culture, reputation and client list, but they only employ the best. So if your experience and ambition aligns with the criteria for this role and the values of this company we'd be very interested to hear from you.
Please apply in confidence with your CV attached to enable further discussion.