Structural Revit Technician
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 19th November 2015
- Job Type
A leading multi disciplinary consultancy currently requires an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join its Auckland office. The company has an excellent industry wide reputation, built from the successful design of some of New Zealand's most technically challenging projects.
The company is renowned as an industry leader and are currently working on some of Auckland's marquee building projects. Their project list will blow you away!
And now a coveted spot has been vacated, resulting in an exciting opportunity to join their team. The role will involve keeping the consultancy at the forefront of innovation in using BIM. You will also become progressively involved in site inspections, project meetings while also developing relationships with Project Managers, Architects and Builders. To be considered you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years Structural drafting experience, as well as being an advanced user of Revit.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to speak to Engineers, Architects, Clients and Contractors.
- To know how a building goes together.
- And most importantly, an attitude that never allows you to settle for the status quo, continuing to drive the innovation of Revit.
This is a high performance engineering business, with numerous awards to their name, who are fuelled by the constant pursuit of excellence in engineering and an unwavering commitment to the delivery of great project outcomes for their clients.
If your experience and ambition aligns with the criteria for this role and the values of this company we'd be very interested to hear from you.
Please apply in confidence with your CV attached to enable further discussion.