Technical Co-ordinator 12 Month FTC
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Package
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 26th June 2017
- Job Type
Client Side Technical Co-ordinator - 12 month FTC
Cobalt has the pleasure of working with a leading real estate developer in London that is currently working on an impressive regeneration scheme in London that includes multiple PRS towers, hotels, retail and mixed use and leisure facilities.
This impressive developer is looking for a talented Technical Co-ordinator for at least 12 months to assist the Technical Manager in all design elements from pre-development through to handover and occupancy. Using previous experience in residential design and development, you will be required to implement design solutions, review inspection reports, ensure building regulation compliance and work closely with the project management team ensuring completion to design, budget and time.
This position is for at least 12 months but there is an opportunity to extend should the successful person want to progress with the business.
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
(Dependant on experience)
- Construction, architectural, engineering or relevant degree qualification.
- Experience working for an Architectural Practice or Developer.
- Experience of various forms of UK building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional).
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget.
- Experience of working within the Residential sector is required.
- Ideally located in or near London
To apply for this position please submit your CV in Word format quoting reference DSc1275031