- GBP3000 - GBP40000 per annum + commission structure
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 6th June 2017
- Job Type
Technical Manager - Commercial Office Fit Out Company - Central London - High End Commercial Office Projects.
Salary from £30,000 to £40,000 per annum.
Cobalt has the pleasure of working exclusively with one of the UK's top commercial office fit out companies. They are offering the opportunity for someone from a construction background to join their team as a Technical Manager.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with an industry related degree looking to join a dynamic and driven business where you can learn and progress quickly.
You will be responsible for working on range of commercial office fit out projects. You will be working closely with clients, preparing technical documentation, building analysis and property evaluations and presenting clients with key project information.
Their clients range from charities, well known cosmetic brands, high end investment business and blue chip organisations
Projects include both CAT A and B fit out from £300,000 to £6 million in value.
As a top organisation within the commercial fit out sector they offer one of the best working environments and have excellent development training programmes to develop your career to the best of your potential.
What's on offer…?
* Competitive salary.
* Generous bonus commission structure.
* Pension scheme.
* Annual weekend away.
* Plenty of work incentives.
* Fast career progression.
Technical Management Requirements:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction/Project Management, Building Surveying or equivalent.
* Attention to detail and good understanding of costs.
* Dynamic and career driven.
* Ability to present to clients in a confident and informative manner.
Please apply online with your CV in word format or for more information please call Anna Boiling on 020 7478 2551 quoting reference number AoB1274659.