- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Design Management
- 15th September 2016
- Job Type
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
A leading House builder is looking to grow their team in Birmingham through the additional of a capable Technical Manager. Working on large residential projects across the Midlands and South, candidates will be expected to travel between offices in Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for detailed technical investigations, design and optimisation. You will also be negotiating and securing technical and statutory approvals.
Day to day duties will include:
- Coordinating the production of detailed technical drawings and specialised designs
- Cost effective optimisation during the pre-planning process
- Liaising with the Land Department regarding the acquisition of development sites
- Liaising with the Technical Executive regarding technical design matters
Candidates will possess:
- A proven track record of working on multi-storey buildings and homes.
- Attention to detail is essential
If this sounds like you please apply with your CV in Word Format or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details quoting reference 1270135.