- SGD $12,000 - 18,000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is currently assisting a multinational contractor on their search for an experienced Tunnel Manager. The client - a highly reputable international contractor and Industry leader, is working on one of Singapore’s MRT projects and is looking for a Tunnel Manager to take charge of TBM Construction on the Project.
The candidate will report directly to the Project Manager/Director and will be responsible for the entire tunnel work on the Project, ensuring it is carried out on time, safely and to the highest quality. This person must have experience with Managing a large Tunnel/Cable Tunnel project, ideally in Singapore and must be able to plan, execute and monitor daily running of tunnelling construction.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years Singapore Tunnel Management experience and 10 + years industry experience.
- 5 years Singapore MRT/Tunnel/Cable Tunnel Management experience.
- 10+ years Industry (Tunnel) experience.
- Highly experienced in TBM Construction. In-depth understanding of TBM Operations (Slurry or EPB)
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or Relevant Degree).
Interested applicants should email a CV to email@example.com