Assistant Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 18th June 2015
- Job Type
A global hotel chain is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager as part of its expansion plans in Singapore.
This is a chance to join a growing brand, with opportunity to work on project and acquisition financing and financial modelling, to enhance your finance career.
- Monthly financial closing of accounts and consolidation in accordance with statutory requirements, company policies and within deadlines.
- Preparation of management report and variance analysis.
- Setting up fixed assets register for Hotel.
- Prepare budgets and cash flow forecast.
- Yardi lease management system experience would be advantageous
- Minimum 5 years of Finance experience
If of interest, do send over an updated CV with an application and we will be in touch shortly.