Associate Director - Healthcare Investment
- Competitive + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29th August 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and internationally recognised investment institution based in Qatar with an exceptionally strong financial backing. The Associate Director position will sit within their growing Healthcare Investment Division, playing a key role in originating and executing investment opportunities within the global healthcare market.
The Associate Director will;
- Report directly to the Head of Healthcare.
- Play a key role on all stages of the transaction lifecycle from origination to execution.
- Analyse and source investment opportunities globally with a key focus on the healthcare technology and services space.
- Lead on the due diligence process, presentation of opportunities to the investment committee and execution of transactions.
- Have the opportunity to invest large sums of capital on a global basis, developing an impressive deal sheet.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Vice President/Director or equivalent position within a top-tier healthcare focused equity research team on either the buy or sell side.
- Have an in depth understanding of the healthcare market having invested or advised on investments in to the technology or services space within healthcare.
- Be currently based in a leading financial centre such as Europe, US or Asia-Pacific.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in finance, maths or business and will ideally have either a CFA or MBA qualification.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally strong analytical skill set as well as a self-starter attitude.
- Be motivated about living and working in Qatar.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain one of the leading investment institutions in the world. The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.