Chief Operating Officer, New Ventures & Integration
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Corporate & Wholesale Banking
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading bank based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They are looking to hire a Chief Operating Officer, New Ventures and Integration that will be in charge of planning, implementing and coordinating all activities pertaining to the establishment of new branches abroad.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the CEO, International Business Division and will be responsible for:
- Developing and Implementing integration and synergy plans with respect to International Business Division along with appropriate measures for tracking and monitoring of performance against such plans.
- Liaise with country regulators and othe local government departments / authorities in connection with the integration of international businesses.
- Oversee project management, process redesign, technology implementation with respect to synergy and integration strategy and goals of International Business Division.
- Initiate scanning and further research of international markets for prospective business locations. In addition, review the business gained from existing international location for possible expansion opporutnities.
A successful candidate for this role must:
- Possess a reasonable knowledge accounting, forecasting, investment principles, financial modelling and taxation gained from studies or experience.
- Superior negotiation skills both interpersonal and for communicating broad messages across and up and down levels.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Minimum of 10 years experience of General Banking experience with at least five year's experience in Operations Control of multi-faceted complex operational area in an organization which has consolidated international businesses and/or has been acquiring other entities.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage large cross functional projects.