- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Procurement
- 7th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a leader in the Financial Services Industry based in Qatar, who is looking to employ a Contracts Specialist to assist in their best practise procurement function. This is a sensational opportunity for a talented and experienced procurement professional with banking experience to progress their career with a reputable brand, who are known for looking after both their customers and employees.
The selected applicant will report to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for:
- Running the RFQ process and ensure compliance in particular; IT and General Services.
- Perform procurement activities within established procedures by receiving requests, communicating with vendors, examining price suitability, comparing specifications and receiving alternatives to fulfil affirmative action, value analysis and other objectives.
- Maintain records on supplier service levels, buying turns and evaluate supplier efficiency.
In order to be a successful applicant for the Contracts Specialist role, candidates:
- Must be degree qualified, preferably in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- 5+ years experience within a Banking procurement function.
- Strong analytical abilities, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Arabic is preferred.